- Love God passionately
- Serve others joyfully
- Grow together in faith
- Proclaim Christ in the church, community and world
"To become a healthy, balanced community, where each person is equipped to serve and then released to connect to, and steer people toward a life changing relationship with Jesus, Who is the hope of mankind."
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be true in every way and to be the one true guide for the way we live our lives. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons called the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-3; John 4:24; Ephesians 4:5-6)
- We believe Jesus came among us as fully God and fully man. He lived a sinless human life and then died for our sins. He came alive again after His death and is now in heaven. He will one day return to this earth in power and glory. (John 1:1-5; John 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:15-16; I Corinthians 15:3-4; Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- We believe the Holy Spirit is God. He spiritually indwells a person at the moment of conversion, shows us when we sin, helps us to turn from sin to godly living, assists us in becoming mature Christians who desire to live holy lives and empowers us for Christian service. (Romans 8:9; John 14:16-17; 2 Corinthians 3:17; I Corinthians 12:7-11)
- We believe all people were made in God's image, but all human beings are imperfect, all have sinned and must receive the gift of eternal life in order to live in heaven with God. God gives eternal life to those who are sorry for their sins, who are willing to turn away from them and who completely trust Jesus to save them from sin's punishment. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Romans 3:23-24; Romans 6:23; Isaiah 53:6; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6)
- We believe people were made to live forever and that one day all people will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. (John 3:16-17; Romans 6:23; Matthew 25:31-46)
- We believe that the church is a fellowship of believers, called out of the world to participate in worship, fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, and service. (Acts 2:42-28; I Peter 2:9)
GCC CORE VALUES ( Click here to download PDF)
- A Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.
"Forgiven, Valued, Secure"
- Living The Truth of the Bible.
"Guide for Life"
- Faith in God.
"All Things are Possible"
- Unconditional Love.
"Loving as Jesus Loves"
- Confident Prayer.
"God Hears and Answers"
- Christ-like Service.
"Serving Jesus by Serving Others"